Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Precious Little Book....pass it on !

                                                                    Jesus Calling...
         
                                 This daily devotional will wrap you in the LOVE of  JESUS.

                                  Each days writings will meet you right where you are in life.
                                  I encourage you to get a copy of this precious little book by
                                  Sarah Young ( it comes in several different cover forms ) and
                                  start by reading the authors journey on the beginning pages.
                                  This will be a gift you will give to countless people.  Costco
                                  even carries this book, at a great price I might add.  A friend
                                  purchased 20 copies one day, to pass on to others, then others
                                  purhased some more taking her lead, by the time I got there,
                                  only 5 were left, that I swooped up !  At the register the nice
                                  man who was ringing up my order said " Did you know this
                                  book was our TOP Seller last week "   with a huge smile I
                                  said "Wow, well its an amazing book,  please order more"...
                                  then...it happened... I missed a great opportunity, and didn't
                                  hand him one.
                                  Well I am going back today, I will search that man out, and
                                  hand him this little book.
                                                            Lesson : Don't miss great
                                                                opportunities for God!!
                                  He puts them in front of us each and every moment, of each
                                  and every day....Be a Servant of the Lord and TAKE THEM !!!

                                                             Have a Blessed Sunday
                                                                         Amy

2 comments:

  1. Hi! So love that you're writing a blog!!!! Let me know, with my limited knowledge, how I can help if you have any questions. Love that Costco is running out of Jesus Calling books! I will settle in soon and read all of your posts. I want to give you a list of blogs that I like reading. You may too. See you Wed!
    xox
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete