Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Own Mini Garden....


                                                  My Mother's Day gift was a box of all
                                           the cute things needed to create my own mini garden !
                                           My adorable husband knew how much I loved the one
                                           I made for my Mom, so he went and found the things
                                           for me to make my own.  How sweet is that ? Oh, it
                                                                  was from the kids too ! 





                                                    Here it is complete.  I had so much
                                                fun creating it from plants I already had in
                                                                     our backyard.






                                                              
                                                           The tiny fountain with a
                                                       welcoming pineapple at the top !





                                                    Ok,  I don't want you to get too annoyed,
                                              but he actually picked this "Garden Fairy" out
                                              because it kind of looks like me !  Its alright if
                                                            you're saying "Oh Brother !"






                                              Here is where the Mini Garden is on display,
                                           in our backyard between two Adirondack chairs.
                                           Sat here this very morning reading my Jesus Calling
                                           Book. It was peaceful and a bit cloudy out at the time.
                                           I have to admit that I was getting a little distracted and
                                           kept glancing from the book to the garden !!!


                                                        From Jesus Calling, May 23rd:
                                        
                                              APPROACH EACH NEW DAY with desire to find Me.
                                       Before you get out of bed, I have already been working to prepare
                                       the path that will get you through this day. There are hidden treasures
                                       strategically placed along the way.  Some of the treasures are trials,
                                       designed to shake you free from earth-shackles. Others are blessings
                                       that reveal My presence: sunshine, flowers, birds, friendships,
                                       answered prayer. I have not abandoned this sin-wrecked world;
                                                                     I am still richly present in it.
                                      Search for deep treasure as you go through this day. You will find
                                                                     Me all along the way.

                                                          Colossians 2: 2 - 3 ;  Isaiah  33:6
.                                                     


                                                                    Have a Blessed Day,
                                                                               Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment