Sunday, February 9, 2014

Something I spied...loved...and didn't buy !


                                                 I saw these coffee mugs at the car wash!
                                             They are so cute, would be a great Valentines
                                             gift for my JC, but they are too much money,
                                             and they are the kind of ceramic that chips !!!
                                            Just so you know, I am pretty rough with things.
                                             Especially when I am trying to be really careful,
                                                        that's when I break everything.
                                         





                                          

                                                   So the nice thing about having a phone
                                               is taking a photo and sending it to JC, who was
                                               happy by the way that I didn't spend any money!
                                                        Its the thought that counts anyway.


                                                                   Just had to share.
                                                                           Amy   

No comments:

Post a Comment