Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Sweetest Card EVER....



                                          As the story goes....right before we moved from our
                                   1st home, one evening I carved this heart in the white birch tree
                                   in our front yard. We had planted it together years before. I took
                                   a picture with my phone and sent it to JC at work.  Almost 7
                                   years later he made it into a Valentines Day card for me !!!
                                   He made a few different versions before the final card. I plan to
                                   frame it and hang it somewhere ( if I can find a blank space, may
                                                                 have to move something !)







                                              This is the final card. Its just precious to me.
                                                               Best Valentines gift ever.



                                                            Just had to share this with you.

                                                                 Have a Blessed Sunday,
                                                                               Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment