Thursday, March 20, 2014

It finally arrived....."50" and feeling Fabulous !


                                                       This framed photo says it all....
                                                 I have always kind of lived my life in
                                                 a "Bubble", no matter where I am, but
                                                 even in a bubble you turn 50. Yesterday
                                                 was the big day.  My dear friend Lisa found
                                                 this for me, its a 1960's fashion photo shoot
                                                 in Paris. Models floating in bubbles on the Seine.
                                                 So perfect for me, I just adore and love it !!!
                                                 The bubble of my life is sometimes really
                                                 funny, like when my husband has had to
                                                 say to me " Amy I am sorry, but you just
                                                 have to come out of your bubble and deal
                                                 with this"....and I do come out,  more often
                                                 than I would like too !!!  Besides as a
                                                 Christian aren't we suppose to "Be in the world,
                                                 but not of it "  doesn't that kind of go along
                                                 with the bubble thing ??? 





           
                                                          What girl wouldn't want to be
                                                  adorned in hounds tooth, gliding along
                                                  the Seine in a borealis globe ? Perfectly
                                                  quiet and serene . Wish I could focus on
                                                  the Lord and glide through my days like
                                                  this stylish lady. Oh I have moments of
                                                  each day somewhat like this, but so many
                                                  distractions take me away from where
                                                  I really want to be, resting in the Lord.
                                                  The thing is, I know that while in the
                                                  bubble I can focus my thoughts on
                                                                         Jesus,
                                                  and when I come out He holds me,
                                                  guides me, and protects me, as only He
                                                  can.


                                                  
                                                                    Psalm 116 : 5-6
                                                      The Lord is gracious and righteous;
                                                      our God is full of compassion.  The
                                                      Lord protects the simplehearted;
                                                            When I was in great need,
                                                                       He saved me.


                                                                 Have a Blessed day,
                                                                     In a Bubble,
                                                                          Amy   
                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment